PDF version : CV – Chloé Froger
Date of birth : 03/15/1994
- April to September 2018 : Workaway.info – Finland
Volunteer at different places in Finland (sheep farm, strawberry farm, herbalist, etc.). Travelling, hiking and observation of wild herbs and mushrooms. Cost of the travel : 2000€
- April 2017 to March 2018 : SMISA – 01000 Bourg-en-Bresse FRANCE
Project management for « Weeding communal plans »: Managing and realizing studies for 13 communes. Meeting with actors., communication tools production, participative approach.
Landscape study of Revermont: Diagnosis done with the structure in charge of the landscape departemental atlas. Research of tools to reopen the slopes landscapes.
- Mai to August 2016 : Syndicat Marne Vive – 94100 Saint-Maur-des-Fossés FRANCE
Research and methodology : in the landscape planning (Plan de Paysage) of « Marne Confluence », study of the different urbanism documents of the towns in the project perimeter ; contact with resources person of other Plans de Paysage close to this one.
- Mai to August 2015 : CMS Design Associates – Sweden, Alvesta
Project management: Design of a public parc. Drawings, planting plan and technical details. Visits of swedish parcs, and meeting to present the project to the commune.
- June to August and 3 to 21 November 2014 : GIE Pépinières franciliennes – 95500 Le Thillay FRANCE
Company discovery: Mission to develop a new plant’s range called «Wild and local plants». Skills : Adobe, bibliographies, field trip. Organization and manning the stand at the «Jardin, Jardins 2014» tradeshow.
- July 2013 : Lawrence Landscapes Ltd et 12 Garden Design – Prestwood UNITED KINGDOM
Landscape worker : gardening maintenance (cutting the law, watering trees….), Garden design (business trip, plans), English practice.
- July 2011 : SARL Champion Paysages – 94170 Le Perreux sur Marne FRANCE
Garden landscaper’s work discovery : Seasonal work in a small landscape architect firm: garden maintenance and creation.
- 18 to 31 July 2012 : Mondial Evasion – 13000 Marseille
Children’s leader in a holiday camp in the Alps
- 12 June to 7 July 2010 : Bois et Chiffon International – 93161 Noisy-le-Grand FRANCE
Administrative work in a home furniture company
- 2012-2017 – Landscape architecture and planning at Agrocampus Ouest in Angers (engineering school to get an equivalent to a Master’s Degree Level) : drawing, urban projetcs, ecology, botany…
- July 2012 – Scientific Baccalaureate; passed with high distinction (equivalent of a “A” levels in Sciences)
– English : B2 level (7 years of study, 1 month in the UK for an internship) – TOEIC 800 (2015) & UNICERT III (2016)
– German : writen and spoken
I.T. Skills :
– Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– AUTOCAD, Sketchup
– Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– GIS program (QGis)
– Statistics programs (R, LimeSurvey, SPAD)
Other diplomas :
– BAFA (2011) : children animation’s certificat
– Permis B (2012)
Associative life :
– Treasurer (2012-2013) and then President (2013-2014) of Végéprojet (offer jobs to students)
– Member of Melting Paysage (2012-2014)
– Student competition organized by Angers in 2013 called «Jardins d’expression». Theme : «Jardin d’eau, sans eau». Third award from a professional jury
– Member at Expo Flo’ 2014
– Sewing : clothes, bags, plushes
– Piano : 15 years of practice and gives debutant lessons since september
– Sport : fitness, footing
– Tutoring : maths, english, piano
Alexandre LAFLEUR : Director of the SMISA
+334 7451 8123 – alexandre.lafleur(at)ain-aval.fr
Lorène JOCTEUR – Landscape architect in CAUE de l’Ain
+334 7421 1131 – ljocteur(at)caue-ain.com
Christophe DEBARRE : SAGE Animator in Syndicat Marne Vive
+331 4511 6572 – christophe.debarre(at)marne-vive.com
Catharina MALMBERG-SNODGRASS : Leader of CMS Design Associates
Laurent CHATELAIN : Leader of Pépinières franciliennes
+331 3988 7621 – gie(at)lespepinieres.fr